This Gothic Revival Church (ca. 1923) was converted by Blitch/Knevel into the first PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program in Louisiana. A public/private partnership developed the facility to take advantage of historic tax credits and neighborhood development incentives. The church and rectory were converted into activity and therapy areas. Extensive national research of existing PACE programs resulted in the design.
- 2007 Recognizing Excellence in Healthcare Design Award
International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- 2004 Citation for Design Excellence
|American Institute of Architects (AIA) and American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA)